GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
INFORMATICA NUSCANA OF: GIANFRANCO BRUNO with registered office in street Largo San Donato, No. 5, 83051 Nusco (AV) - Italy - VAT 02570110649
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SALE
1.A The contract stipulated between INFORMATICA NUSCANA OF: GIANFRANCO BRUNO (hereinafter INFORMATICA NUSCANA) and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by INFORMATICA NUSCANA. This acceptance is considered automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, you acknowledge that you have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and to accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
1.B If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy store these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the requirements of Art. 50 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/05.
1.C It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contractual or extracontractual responsibility for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
2. HOW TO BUY
2.A The Customer may only purchase products in the electronic catalog or on the website www.informaticanuscana.it or http://stores.ebay.it/INFORMATICA-NUSCANA when placing the order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
3. MODE FOR PAYMENT
3.A Credit card: in the event of purchasing goods with credit card payment, payment of credit card takes place together with the completion of the online transaction.
3.B In case of cancellation by both the Customer and in case of rejection of the same by NUSCANA COMPUTER, INFORMATICA NUSCANA will reimburse by bank transfer or, alternatively, bank check.
3.C INFORMATICA NUSCANA reserves the right to call the customer information (eg. Landline phone number) or sending copies of documents proving the ownership of the paper used. In the absence of the required documentation, INFORMATICA NUSCANA reserves the faculty of refuse the order.
3.D At no time during the purchase process INFORMATICA NUSCANA is able to know information about the buyer's credit card, sent via secure connection directly to the bank handling the transaction. INFORMATICA NUSCANA may retain such data only at the express request and consent of the customer, in this case INFORMATICA NUSCANA guarantees that such data are stored according to safety standards and certificates that are always displayed in masked mode.
3.E Bank transfer in advance: the mode of payment by bank transfer is expected that the order is processed only after payment by the customer and received by the INFORMATICA NUSCANA the bank transfer. To accelerate the evasion
of' order would be appropriate to let us know the code CRO of operation. Please note that with this method of payment, order is not immediate and will be processed mediately between 3/5 days.
The purpose of the bank transfer must contain the number
WITH WIRE TRANSFER NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
The data to execute the wire transfer are the following:
BANK: POSTE ITALIANE
CODE IBAN: IT63F0760115100000003403944
MADE OUT TO: INFORMATICA NUSCANA OF GIANFRANCO BRUNO
STREET LARGO S. DONATO N° 5, 83051 NUSCO (AV)
BANK: BANCA DI CREDITO POPOLARE
CODE IBAN: IT17O0514276010139571104680
MADE OUT TO: INFORMATICA NUSCANA OF GIANFRANCO BRUNO
STREET LARGO S. DONATO N° 5, 83051 NUSCO (AV)
3.G Purchases through PayPal: in cases of purchasing goods with PayPal payment method, together with the completion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount of your purchase as well as a percentale for the 'operation carried out and that will be in the field "accessories".
WITH PAYPAL THERE ARE ADDITIONAL COSTS
For more information and to view the updated rates: www.paypal.com
4. TERMS AND DELIVERY CHARGES
4.A For every order placed on the site www.informaticanuscana.it or http://stores.ebay.it/INFORMATICA-NUSCANA, INFORMATICA NUSCANA emits suitable document accompanying the material shipped. For the issuance of this document, refer to the data provided by the Customer. After the issuance of the invoice will not be possible to make variations of the same.
4.B Delivery costs, if any, are charged to the customer and are clearly in the order process. Nothing is more due by the customer in total order.
4.C No responsibility can be attributed to INFORMATICA NUSCANA in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
4.D The delivery of the ordered means at street level except:
- different communication,
- as provided in the Product Data Sheet,
- purchase explicit delivery to the floor, where provided.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- that the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the accompanying document
- the packaging is not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape etc).
Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, subject to control WRITTEN (specify why RESERVE, eg. "Packaging broken", "packaging crushed" etc.) on the proof of delivery courier. Once signed the document courier, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 3 days from delivery, as provided in the present document.
4.E If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be sent back at the warehouses of INFORMATICA NUSCANA.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
5.A Under Articles. 64 et seq of Legislative Decree no. 206/05, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase order form by indicating in a reference VAT), has the right to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty.
5.B To exercise this right, the customer, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods, should contact the administrator of INFORMATICA NUSCANA sending a notice by registered letter with return receipt, declaring wish to avail themselves the right of withdrawal:
INFORMATICA NUSCANA OF: GIANFRANCO BRUNO
Stret Largo San Donato, 5
83051 Nusco - Italy
INFORMATICA NUSCANA allow make an appointment for pickup at the domicile of the customer by a carrier selected by the customer. The customer will not pay anything for the return of the product, except for the shipping costs for return of the goods. INFORMATICA NUSCANA also proceed, within 30 days of return of goods, the rebate of the amount after verifying the integrity of the goods and withholding only the shipping costs. The rebate will be made by bank transfer; the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (IBAN and owner of the account). Alternatively, the customer may request a refund by bank check.
Upon expiry of the term of 30 days, the merchandise is considered returned when they are delivered to the courier.
The goods must be returned intact, with all its parts and in original packaging (envelopes and packaging), preserved and possibly used in the normal care, without any signs of wear or dirt.
5.C The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; you can not exercise only on the withdrawal of the product purchased (eg .: accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...);
- the law does not apply to distance selling: financial instruments; vending machines; through public phone; for the construction and purchase of real estate (for lease agreements exists instead the right of withdrawal); for the provision of food products or domestic use current delivered on a regular basis; services relating to 'housing, transport, catering, leisure, and when' will be a date or a period determined by the supply (eg reservation); of services whose performance has begun earlier than 10 days; of goods and services whose price is tied to the interest rate and can not 'be controlled by the seller of goods made to specifications or custom; of audiovisual products or software sealed open by the consumer (for example a sealed DVD); of newspapers, magazines and periodicals; of betting services and lottery
- the purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend to place it in another box on which to affix the label provided by INFORMATICA NUSCANA that shows the RMA (return authorization code); should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or adhesive tape on the original package of the product;
- shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- in the case the goods are damaged during transport, INFORMATICA NUSCANA will inform the client (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the courier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement the value of the property (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously with the 'cancellation of the request for withdrawal;
- INFORMATICA NUSCANA not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned with shipments not insured;
- on his arrival in stock, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, INFORMATICA NUSCANA will deduct from the refund due to a percentage, but no more than 10% of it, towards the cost of restoring.
5.D The right of withdrawal is lost for if the essential condition integrity of the goods (the packaging and / or its contents), where COMPUTER NUSCANA ascertains:
ALL ABOUT IDENTITY INSERT FALSE IN FORM,
WILL TERMINATED AND PURSUED IN CIVIL LAW
AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES UNDER THE ITALIAN LAW
OF INFORMATICA NUSCANA